Wednesday, May 10, 2006

13 Days

13 days left of having a safety net. Oh, dear Lord. I admit I was scared 4 some reason when I went 2 tell the owner of the company I quit. I wrote a nice little letter and everything. What did I think would happen? All he said was "goodbye" and "thank U 4 being a good employee." I'm surprised he didn't say "would U like 2 biggie size that?" it was so impersonal. Damn. That's it. After five and a half years. I walked away KNOWING I'd made the right decision, if only I'd done it sooner.

Now comes the hard part. Yes, I have a plan ... sort of ... but it doesn't involve running back 2 get another boss. I want 2 be my own boss. I want 2 have control of my life. I'll run out of money in 3 months and probably HAVE to get at least a part time job of some sort just 2 eat and pay the bills, but 4 some strange reason, while in the eyes of the world it may seem mad, I feel quite liberated. No regrets . Now, let's see if I say that when I'm eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

Let the journey begin!

"If God is a DJ, life is a dancefloor." - Pink, God is a DJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home